Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here is an attempt at embossing. (I used "PEARLustre SAPPHIRE" Opaque powder with Dye Based Royal Blue ink. Gel pens for the border inside the white circle and colouring the berries on the blue paper. The patterned papers are from Slab XI by Provo Craft.)
I thought these papers would be good for making masculine cards. They are kind of a challenge. They can be a bit formal. But all the other masculine pads seem to be for kids or are military.
This, of course, is not a masculine card, but I do try to make as many masculine ones as possible since I make most of my cards for and I would guess that's their main need.
I switched some stuff around. The door to my craft closet is too narrow to haul stuff in and out of all the time, so I put my craft supplies in the drawers and cabinets under the books in the wall units and shelving over my desk. Everything is easier to access this way.

My notebooks fit just right, on the craft shelves:

There has been a change in stamp locations...TWO times! This is the second:

(...because I always forget what order to load the photos.)
The first change was to put them in cardboard boxes refashioned into trays and reuse this in/out box tray set or whatever they are called but a picture paints a thousand words and I'm almost matching it with this meandering explanation (don't complain to me; you can stop reading this whenever you want):
As you can see, the original green folder stands stoically abandoned on the right its usurper.