Friday, December 19, 2008

Spare Parts

Sometimes, I make "blanks".
Here I just used textured card stock.
I love these crisp and simple designs.
The empty circle is ready for a picture.

Another blank of just card stock,
This reminds me of
a pistachio and chocolate petit four.

This happens to me a lot:
I make a card and it needs something.
(I know this never happens to anyone else.)
So, I get out the coloured pencils
and start to draw
and when it doesn't need something anymore...
I'm finished!
The flowers are just a picture
cut out from a magazine.

Marker squiggles and dots
with chipboard buttons
(left over from a kit.)

I had this piece of tissue paper
and thought the bright check pattern
would make a cute background
for a scalloped round.
Foam dots on the corners
all on textured card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment